Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Carebears - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Carebears > Topics

Subject: Have a look
Replies: 1 Views: 986

genius17 9/20/2006 - 4:24:39
Ok so the girls name is nicci. We'r friends and so on 4bout 7months she always hanged out with me and my mates but i made a move on her things were going great 4 bout a week. One day she called and said i dont wanna be one of ur 2week chicks but this was just an excuse.. Anyways she starts hanging out with new friends. So she dated this new guy and they broke up. So then this week i told her how i felt again. She said who knows what could happen in the future. I asked her to please be honest with me. Then she said i took 2 long to make another move on her. So she told me the first time she broke up with me was bcoz her best friend made her choose between us. And she didnt want to loose her best friend. She says atm all that matters to her is my friendship with her. I know she still has feelings for me but shes curently seeing someone. I want her back so badly what do i have to do? *

miguel22 9/25/2006 - 6:26:38
man u got it bad da only thang dat cud help u nw is 2 gve er tym coz if u say she gt feelings 4 u then mayb she wil wana take a chance bt dats jus a big IF y dnt u try n move on... dude *

* Carebears Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Carebears

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits