Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Carebears - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Carebears > Topics

Subject: Heartbroken plz help any1?
Replies: 3 Views: 1590

dux 31.12.07 - 01:27pm
I was in dis stron relationship wit dis rich gal. She sed she loved me 4wo i was. We wer deeply in love 4bout 5months en she even gave up her virginity in da process bcoz she luved me so much. But she began claimin she hed problems she culd'nt share wit me. She nly sed her parents wanted her 2get 2no dis ader guy 4rm ader town. Her parents knew me though. Mybe da reason she liked me was dat iwas a hard worker at school,always getin beta marks dan any1 in class. So i helped her obtain an university exemption en igot 5DISTINCTIONS but now dey dnt mean notin 2me witout her in my life.I tried winnin her bac by remindin her bout r dreamz en goals but just breakin my heart even beta. She told me shes reunitin wit her rich exboyfr. Wen ical her she always break down en cry. Idnt hev any friends she was da only1 der 4me. Ifeel humiliated,betrayed en heartbroken coz ialways tin bout her. Plz help any1? *

ilikeme 6.04.08 - 09:56pm
If she comes back it was meant to be. If not, you need to find love somewhere else. Don't push her into talking to you though. She will come around when she is ready. *

martih 27.05.09 - 10:54pm
If she really loves u she'l b back.Give her time n remember love from both sides equals 2 a good relationship...Take care *

emo75150 6.06.10 - 07:23pm
Ok. I wuz wid dis guyy nd i wuz totaly in luv wid him. Hee said he loved meh too. But den he went off nd cheated on meh wid da BIGGEZT prep @ our skool. nd he lied too meh nd told meh hee didnt. nd he wuzz EMO lik meh so i was inn total shok thatt hee even touched her. but den about a week laterr i saw dem holden handz. itt tore myy hart apartt. i hadd too endd itt. andd imm still nott ovr itt. DD: *

* Carebears Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Carebears

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits